Filtered water from every tap with Tampa whole home water filters
Leave bad taste and poor performance behind — expect more from your water with whole home filtration solutions from Culligan.
Tampa’s surface water-sourced tap water can cause some unpleasant experiences at the sink, from the kitchen to the bathroom, and every faucet in between. Coming primarily from the Hillsborough River, tap water in Tampa can have some common problems:
- Cloudy, discolored water
- Unpleasant water smells like sulfur, metals, or chlorine
- Rust colored or blue/green stains or spots
- Stains on laundry, sinks, tubs and more
Depending on where you live in Tampa, you might also see water quality issues like white, chalky buildup around fixtures and sinks, hard-to-clean water spots and residue, and overworked appliances, or appliances that need servicing more than normal. You might also notice unpleasant tastes or odors that come from large concentrations of dissolved minerals like iron, calcium, or manganese.
Whatever kind of water problems you notice at home, chances are they’re causing more than just an unpleasant experience at your sink. In many cases, untreated water can be doing unseen damage in your home, from your plumbing and fixtures to major appliances, and beyond.
Tampa Water Quality
Since the water quality in Tampa depends so heavily on the river, and the composition of the river water at any given time, changes in the rainfall levels and other environmental factors heavily influence our water quality. Runoff, fertilizers, and wastewater contaminants are some of the bigger concerns the City of Tampa focuses on treating. Regardless of where you live in Tampa, your water has been through — sometimes intensive — municipal treatment to make sure the water you access is safe and free from microbial, organic, or other kinds of contaminants. These treatment methods, while making water safe to drink and use at home, don’t always mean you get the freshest tasting, or most efficient water right out of the faucet.
Solutions from Whole Home Water Filtration
Designed for Tampa’s almost exclusive river water resources, Culligan’s whole home water filters eliminate the water problems specific to our area — from the unpleasant taste and foul odors, to stained sinks, overworked appliances, and harmful buildup.
Whole home water treatment provides consistently high-quality water throughout your home, so the water you drink and use is fresh and filtered whether you’re accessing it from the bathroom, laundry room, kitchen, or outdoor spigots.
Eliminating surface water contaminants and hard water minerals before they enter your home not only helps improve water taste, it enhances water performance for benefits you’ll notice all over the house — and on your monthly utility bill!
Whole Home Water Filtration Benefits:
In addition to better-tasting, higher-quality water from every faucet, whole home water filtration:
- Improves major appliance efficiency and longevity.
- Protects plumbing and fixtures from hard water buildup.
- Helps personal care and cleaning products like soaps, shampoos, and detergents go farther and last longer.
- Gentler on skin, hair, and nails — helping your whole body feel healthier and happier.
- Helps laundry last longer and look new while improving its look and feel.
- Eliminates hard-to-clean buildup, water spots, and residue.
The Culligan Difference
We’ve served Tampa and greater Florida for over 80 years.
Throughout that time, we’ve solved the specific and hard-to-fix water problems all over the city, and the state. We know Florida water, and it’s this knowledge and expertise that allows us to diagnose the water in your home effectively — so we can find the best whole home filter fit for your home and your individual water needs.
- Professional installation and routine maintenance is always included for maximum efficiency over the life of your whole home filter.
- Water tests are always free, and your local Tampa Culligan Man reviews results with you to identify water issues, and recommend the right whole home filtration solution for you.
Tampa Culligan is always available for service questions, maintenance, repairs, and more, to make sure you’re always happy with your whole home water filter.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.