Introducing The Aquasential™ Smart Whole House Water Filters
Culligan® Whole House Water Filters give you cleaner, smarter water throughout your Tampa area home.
Do you have problem water? This is typical of areas with well water or municipal systems that have bad odor, turbidity, or low pH. Whole house filtration effectively brings your hard water problems to a halt, improves water taste and quality, and can lower your utility costs...and it’s all customizable to your home.
Whole House Water Filters Cure Your Problem Water
Introducing Culligan's NEW solution for whole house filtration: The Aquasential™ Smart High Efficiency (HE) Water Filter, and The Aquasential Select Plus Series™ and the Select Series™. Additionally, we offer specialized solutions to combat iron, sulfur, and pretty much almost any other issue your home's water is having.
Aquasential™ Smart High Efficiency, Select Series™ and Select Plus Series™
The new Aquasential Series whole house water filters are sophisticated enough to be controlled remotely, and intelligent enough to turn your problem water into better water. All Aquasential Smart Water Filters are customized to handle your specific type of problem water.
Reduce sediments in your water, making it crystal clear throughout the entire house, and contaminants that cause your water to appear, taste, and smell unpleasant. Your system can also lessen the taste and odor of chlorine, and prevent pipe damage and staining from low pH water.
Culligan® Filtr-Cleer® Water Filters – Taking Care Of Sediment Problems
Water gets cloudy and hazy due to sediment in the water. The Culligan Filtr-Cleer® water filter removes dirt, silt, clay, and other types of sediment from your water supply. Not only that, it is four filters in one. They work at different levels, stacked on top of each other, each removing a particular size of sediment particle. All you end up with is good, clear, top quality water.
Culligan® Cullar® Water Filters – Taking Care of Taste and Odor Problems
Cullar® filters are activated carbon filters designed to reduce contaminants that cause water to taste and smell unpleasant, including the taste and odor of chlorine. They also work against most discoloration problems.
Culligan® Cullneu Water Filters – Taking Care Of Acid Problems
Acid water, or water with low pH, can wreak havoc on pipes and porcelain fixtures. The acid eats away at the iron and copper on pipes and unlined water heaters, leaving behind red or blue stains. The Cullneu filter reduces stains and pipe damage by neutralizing the acids in your water supply and filtering out any rust particles.
Get Control Over Your Water With Culligan® Connect Consumer App!
It’s easy to connect with and monitor your Culligan devices – right from your smart phone or tablet.
- See all your Culligan connected products on one screen
- Manage your water softener remotely
- Dive into greater detail about water usage and product performance
- Optional remote monitoring and leak-sensing technology available
Why Choose Culligan For Whole Home Water Filter Service?
Culligan has provided water treatment for more than 10,000,000 homes and businesses around the world. We have been serving homes for over 85 years with local, professional experts who are focused on one thing – water.
Select Plus and Select Series Product Specifications
- Control valve is available in 3/4” with the Culligan Select Series and 1” with the Culligan Select Plus Series.
- The low voltage, fully programmable Accusoft® Microprocessor offers easy data entry performance options that can be set at the touch of a button to meet individual needs.
- All programming is safe from most power interruptions and surges.
- The Guest-Cycle recharge feature provides an extra supply of conditioned water when there are more people than normal in the home.
- Non-corrosive 4-cycle motorized control valve directs water flow during service and reconditioning cycles.
- Sturdy filament-wound exterior, and smooth non-permeable inner tank
- Available in outdoor models.
- Sizes Range from 8-10 inches in diameter to 51-63 inches in height.